- The safest way for most women to have a baby
- Encourages couple bonding and understanding
- Empowers women through education
- Make educated decisions about your childbirth
- Highest rate of drug and surgery free birth; 75-85% of students!
- Learn how to avoid the risks of common labor interventions
- Learn to stay healthy and low risk; prevent common pregnancy and labor complications through nutrition and healthy choices during pregnancy
Classes begin in mid-pregnancy and fill up fast!
In the greater Rochester area in upstate New York, call or E-mail a Bradley teacher today for more information. Serving New York’s northeastern Finger Lakes Region, including the counties of Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Seneca, Yates, and Livingston.
- Fairport, NY (Monroe County): Amy V. Haas, BCCE
- Irondequoit , NY (Monroe County): Laura Smith, BCCE
For a U.S. directory of teachers call (800) 4 – A – BIRTH, visit www.bradleybirth.com, or contact:National Headquarters
American Academy of Husband Coached Childbirth®
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413-5224
This website contains information about classes offered in Monroe and Ontario Counties, New York, and is not the official website of The Bradley Method®. The views on this website do not necessarily reflect those of The Bradley Method® or the American Academy of Husband-Coached Childbirth®.